English Bulldogs -$1600.00
French Bulldogs – $1900.00 If Blue $2300.00
Labradoodles – $600.00
Labradors – $550.00
Before Adopting Your New Puppy
All interested in purchasing a puppy from Jimtown Kennels will be required to put down a deposit. This can be done before a litter is born or anytime there after. Deposits are what puts you in picking order. If by chance we do not have what you are looking for (sex or color) you may have your deposit returned to you or you may place your deposit on the next available litter.
English Bulldog deposits are $500.00
French Bulldog deposits are $500.00
All other deposits are $150.00
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Credit Cards, and Pay Pal.
Please read our Safety & Health Rules for visiting Jimtown Kennels.
Tours of Jimtown kennels are welcome at any time during regular business hours Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (CST). It is imperative that as responsible kennel owners we take all necessary precautions to protect the health of our animals. Therefore, we have adopted the following rules:
- No one is allowed to walk around the kennel property without being accompanied by a staff member.
- During tours, parents must hold the hand of young children.
- Parents must keep young children calm so as to not upset the puppies or mothers.
- Do not hang on the kennels or bang on the kennel doors.
- Please notify us if you have been in the dog pound or visited other kennels within the last 10 days.
- When inside our puppy house, cleaner is provided at the door to clean your hands and a spray for the bottom of your feet.
Cleanliness is the most important precaution at Jimtown Kennels! This is for the safety of our dog’s and puppies to prevent disease from being carried into our kennels. Please help us keep it that way!
Anyone found to be in violation of these safety and health rules will be asked to leave immediately and may not be allowed to return. Thank You! Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. We look forward to your visit to Jimtown Kennels.